Cozumel is proof that Mexico can do ‘island flavor’ with the best of the Caribbean. It may not be the biggest island in the sea, but Cozumel offers a huge variety of things to do, see, taste and explore. This island just happens to be perched atop a coral reef, which promises hours of snorkeling or scuba diving fun. Cruises to Cozumel dock at the island’s heart — just minutes from San Miguel’s seafront shops and the white sand beach at Chankanaab National Park. Drift among star corals and sea fans on a Cozumel diving excursion or simply kick back on the beach beneath your own palm palapa as the turquoise waves roll in. With non-stop zip line action, ancient discoveries at the nearby Mayan ruins, or time spent with your toes in the sand, a cruise to Cozumel may just top your best vacations list… before you even get home.
Cruise to the Yucatán Peninsula for an unbeatable combination of breathtaking beaches and fascinating history. Carnival cruises to Progreso dock on Mexico’s Emerald Coast alongside the Gulf of Mexico, where hot pink flamingos gather by the hundreds and sun-bleached Maya pyramids rise from the jungle. This explosion of color and cultural landmarks is yours to explore on your cruise to Yucatán. Inland from Progreso’s golden beaches are the spectacular Maya ruins of Uxmal and the colorful city of Mérida, the region’s best shopping stop for handmade crafts. Discover the Maya world’s natural beauty and ancient history with cruises to Progreso, Mexico.
- Stroll through the Spanish colonial city of Mérida.
- Tour Chichen Itza, one of the 7 wonders of the world.
- Explore the Maya ruins at — ready for these? — Xcambó and Dzibilchaltún.
Starting at $695 per person with (2) adult minimum, per cabin.
Pricing includes all fees, excluding gratuity and travel insurance.
Your Trip Itinerary out of New Orleans, LA
Cruise Line: Carnival | Cruise Ship: Triumph
Saturday, May 26th - New Orleans, LA - 4:00 PM
Sunday, May 27th - Fun Day at Sea
Monday, May 28th - Cozumel, Mexico - 8:00 am to 5:00 PM
Tuesday, May 29th - Yucatan (Pregreso), Mexico - 9:00 am to 5:00 PM
Wednesday, May 30th - Fun Day at Sea
Thursday, May 31st - New Orleans, LA - 8:00 AM
Below are some of the more common frequently asked questions, especially for first time cruisers. We will provide a more thorough FAQ once you have made full deposit as not to overwhelm you.
What is the total cost for this cruise, per person?
$690.70 per person for Interior Stateroom and $695.70 for Ocean View Stateroom. This includes port fees, and taxes but does not include gratuity or travel insurance.
How much is gratuity?
Our recommended guideline to what is appropriate is $12.95 USD per person, per day for guests in standard stateroom accommodations and $13.95 USD per person, per day for guests booked in suites. Currently, $64.75 per person, per day for a five day cruise is standard stateroom.
What are payment deadlines for this cruise?
Full deposit paid by January 22nd. Final payment by March 22nd.
My children are cruising with me, do they have to pay?
Cruise fares are per person which includes children and infants. When traveling with 2 full fare guests, additional guests in the same stateroom pay a discounted cruise fare. Children less than 2 years of age are not required to extend gratuities.
Is airfare included?
Airfare is not included in pricing. You will be able to secure airfare through Carnival once your stateroom has two full deposits applied. You can secure your own travel accommodations at any time.
When should I arrive in New Orleans, LA?
The best rule of thumb is to arrive a day early. If flying in a day early is just not an option, book your flight to arrive no later than 12-noon on the day of departure. Allowing enough time for delays, picking up luggage and getting transportation to the departure port. You MUST be on-board and checked-in no later than 90 minutes prior to the departure time.
Is there a fee if I cancel?
The Secure My Space deposit is non-refundable. If you are canceling your booking prior to your final payment, there is a $50.00 USD service fee to cancel unless you have booked a specific promotion with a non-refundable deposit and/or fare. For cruises 5 days or less, the final payment date is 60 days prior to sailing, for 6-9 day cruises, the final payment date is 75 days prior to sailing and for cruises 10+ days, Alaska, Europe, Transatlantic and Panama Canal cruises, the final payment date is 90 days prior to sailing.
Once your booking is within our cancellation penalty period, the amount of penalty will increase as the cruise departure approaches. When calculating the days prior to sailing, the day of sailing should not be considered as one of the days. The day of sailing is considered the first day of the cruise:
- From the final payment date to 56 days prior to sailing (or 46 days prior to sailing for cruises 5 days or less), the penalty is the standard deposit amount.
- From 55 days prior to sailing to 30 days prior to sailing (or 45 to 30 days prior to sailing on cruises 5 days or less), the penalty is 50% of the total fare or the deposit amount, whichever is greater.
- From 29 to 15 days prior to sailing, the penalty is 75% of the total fare or the deposit amount, whichever is greater.
- From 14 days prior to sailing to the day of your cruise, the penalty is 100%* of the total fare.
- No refunds will be made if you do not show up for your cruise or if you interrupt or cancel your vacation once it has begun.
What all is included in cruise fare?
- A well deserved vacation!
- Your stateroom, featuring the Carnival Comfort Bed Collection and nightly turndown service… additional stateroom features include a television, in-stateroom safe, individual climate control, full bathroom and ample storage space.
- Spectacular production shows and entertainment, including hysterical comedians
- Numerous lounges featuring live music and entertainment
- Fitness center
- Pools, whirlpools and waterslides
- Year round youth programs for kids 2-17 years of age
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, brunch, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner and late night in the Main Dining Room and/or Lido Restaurant.
- A variety of dining options for breakfast, lunch and snacking at specialty food spots (featured on select ships).
- 24-hour Pizzeria
- 24-hour soft serve ice cream and frozen yogurt
- 24-hour Room Service (excluding specialty items)
- The following beverages served in the Main Dining Room and 24/7 in the Lido Restaurant: non-bottled water, lemonade, unsweetened iced tea, hot chocolate and non-specialty coffee and tea.
Bottomless Bubbles unlimited soda program. Includes: Soft Drinks, Tonic Water, Club Soda and Ginger Ale. Juices: Orange Juice, Cranberry Juice, Tomato Juice, Pineapple Juice and Grapefruit Juice.
- Child price per day $4.95 USD (17 years of age and younger)
- Adult price per day $7.50 USD (18 years of age and older)
What about alcohol?
CHEERS! is an all-inclusive beverage program that allows guests to enjoy a wide range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages by paying a flat daily rate. Guests must be 21 or older to purchase CHEERS! and each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
Currently, the cost to pre-purchase CHEERS! prior to your cruise is $51.95 USD per person, per day plus 15% gratuity. Once onboard your ship, you can sign up for CHEERS! at a bar location and the cost is $56.95 USD per person, per day plus 15% gratuity. Prices are subject to change.